Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh Silly Me, and Last of My NSD

Oh silly me!!!  For weeks now I've been trying to figure out why not all the blogs that I follow were showing up in my sidebar . . . yup, not so tech savy me, forgot I had to ADD them in to the list!!!  Soooo now I have done that and can start making some regular comments on all these wonderful blogs that inspire me!!!  I swear I will finally get the hang of all this blog stuff just when something else will come along and start me from the beginning again!

Moving on . . . it appears my Mojo took a walk this past week or so, and I did not end up getting many more NSD challenges done over at Let's Scrap - boo!  But I did get this one done that I LOVED playing along with!!
Erica created a sketch and an inspirational quote for us to work with.  Here is the sketch and then what I came up with:




The part of the quote that I took inspiration from was "to be as good as my dog thinks I am".  From that I found another quote "Pawprints on my heart" and knew I had to use that with this photo of my beautiful girl, Sydney :-)


One of the requirements was to include flowers and at least one of them handmade.  I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for washi tape flowers and had to give that a try :-)  Grabbed my blue polka dot Glitz Design washi and went to work!  Quite happy with how it turned out and blends well with the flet Basic Grey flowers.


Lastly, I just purchased these chipboard frames from M's last week and was happy to use one here!


The best part of this year's NSD challenges at Let's Scrap was that so many of them challenged me to go beyond my comfort zone, and try new style's and techniques - LOVE it!!
Can't wait till next year!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

1 comment:

Becki Adams said...

Beautiful layout! I love the details, you did a great job!
Thanks for your comments on my blog :)