Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This Week's Let's Scrap Sketch and more!

Wednesday means a new sketch at Let's Scrap!!  Here is this week's sketch by the talented Michelle!


Here is what I came up with using Simple Stories "Life Documented" and "Year-o-graphy" lines:


I added some Doodlebug yellow washi tape, and using some 4x4 Flip Flap Memory Protectors from CTMH (LOVE these things!!!) I added a mini album with two more photos under the tree photo.







Since I missed posting the last few Let's Scrap sketches, here is a quick catch up!
Again I used Simple Stories - I have a TON of both "Year-o-graphy" and "Life Documented"!!  But love them both :-)









And lastly, a card sketch :-)




I did two cards based on this sketch:





That's it, that's all, folks!!  Until next time . . . 

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

7 comments:

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Love your colorful Sydney layout! Love how you did the banner too - I struggle with that.
hugs,
J

Joy said...

Love the layout about your sister Andie. Sydney's day is I really like the design you used. You have been a busy crafter :)

Eniko said...

I love your take on this week's sketch & the Simple Stories papers you selected are fabulous with it! Kudos, Andrea!

Michelle said...

These are beautiful projects! You are very ambitious taking on those sketches!

Sarah said...

Wow Andie! You really rock the double pagers!! Love them!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great double pagers! Love your take on the sketch :)

Andrea Green said...

Thank you for all the great comments, ladies!!! And thanks for stopping by!!