Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Let's Scrap Card Sketch with Bo Bunny and a Design Team Call

I missed posting last week's Let's Scrap card sketch so here it is:


Here is my version:


I used some of my scraps from Bo Bunny's Ad Lib collection - LOVED that collection and had a ton of it!!  The blue string and bow is CTMH's Crystal Blue Waxy Flax (retired) and I love how it holds it shape so well!  Using this sparingly since I can't get more!

And here is this week's sketch, which I have not had the chance to work with yet but hope to tonight or tomorrow :-)


And if you want more sketches, here is the sketch for the open Design Team Call going on right now till Aug.25th.  Check out Let's Scrap for more details and I hope you apply, it is such an awesome team to be part of!!


I have re-applied for another term and hope to be working with some of you soon!!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute card Andie! I love the dotted edge!