Sunday, July 7, 2013

NEW July Close To My Heart Workshop with Chantilly!!

Well, it thankfully doesn't happen often, but sometime towards the end of current Idea Book a popular item will sell out at Close To My Heart, and unfortunately that happened with the Later Sk8r paper that I was going to do my July workshop with.  No worries, I had a back-up plan!!  The Chantilly kit will be carried forward to the new Idea Book next month so I used that kit for the July workshop instead :-)  Here are the photos of the new revised July Chantilly workshop - and details:

Join me to complete 2 double page layouts using the Chantilly paper packet and 

coordinating embellishments from Close To My Heart! These layouts will compliment photos of Spring or 

Summer or a group of friends

Kits are pre-cut, ready for quick and easy assembly, and there will be extra product to take home with you! 

Workshop fee: $30 

When: Weds.July 24 or Fri.July 26 

WhereMy place (Lewis Estates) 

Time: 7:30pm - 10:00pm 

What to bring: plenty of adhesive of your choice, 

including glue dots and 3D foam dots/tape, sanding block (optional). 

Workshop fee due by Fri.July 12th and can be paid by cash, cheque, or e-transfer.

Message me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com if you are in Edmonton and would like to 

attend this workshop :-)  

Not local??  No problem!!  Order the following supplies online 

anytime and I'll email you with the full instructions to create these layouts!!

X7163B  Chantilly paper packet  $9.95

X7163C  Chantilly Dimensional Elements  $4.95

Z1814  Chantilly Assortment  $5.95

Z1807  Pink Glitter Gems  $3.95









I've already got my photos prepped and ready to add to these layouts so I shall post again soon with the completed layouts too :-)

I'd also like to send a shout out to two fellow Close To My Heart consultants who greatly inspired these two layouts:  Adina Godin and Annette Green - thank you ladies for your inspiration with your beautiful Chantilly work!!!  Take a moment to click their link and leave some love for these talented gals if you can :-)

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)



No comments: