Friday, July 5, 2013

Page Drafts "Be Bold" Thank You Sketch Challenge

It is 2:20am and I cannot sleep :-(  BUT that is not all together a bad thing, for I just realized I had not linked my layout to Page Drafts Thank You challenge and it ends in about 18 hours!!  Since I'll probably end up sleeping late and forgetting tomorrow (well, today!), I may as well put my insomnia to work :-)

If you have not yet checked out Page Drafts and their awesome sketches, click HERE to do so!  I've only had the chance to do a couple so far, but I love their sketches and will definitely do more!!

As I mentioned, they are running a Thank You sketch challenge right now with the theme of Be Bold.  Here is the sketch:


See what I mean?  Awesome sketch!!!  Makes doing a rare single page layout just that much easier for me! ;-)  And here is my version/entry:


My little nephew and his insistence that he was still one on his 2nd birthday!  Love him and all his stubbornness so!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

2 comments:

Emma Stafrace said...

Oh my gish Andrea what a fantastic page, such a cute piccie he he.. Thanks for playing along with the Be Bold Comp :)

Sarah said...

Such a great layout Andie!! I really like that sketch too, but didn't get a chance to play along! I think it will be one that I use anwyay because it's so great!