Thursday, August 29, 2013

A New Term On Design Team at Let's Scrap and This Week's Sketch

Whoo hoo!!!!!  So excited to announce that I'll be serving on the Let's Scrap Design Team again from September to December!!!!!!  LOVE this scrappy site and the AMAZING sketches!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all these talented peeps that will join me on the Design Team this term, I am really looking forward to "working" with you for the next few months!!!

Narelle Fasulo
Sheyla Rampon
Ada Nichols
Carol Burger
Constance Bolander
Bridgie Myburgh
Michelle Looi
Calla Rusch
Janet Musto
Sharon Bessinger
Lori Apgar
Jen Leeflang
Stephanie Yates
Hanne Sinkerud
Linda King
Merisa Calitz
Ezme Hartman

As these lovely ladies add their blog addresses to our DT thread I will add them to the list in the sidebar and you can visit them too!!!!

And speaking of their AMAZING sketches, here is this week's double page sketch:



And my take:


I used Bella Blvd Making The Team pattern papers, including the speech bubbles that I fussy cut.  Chipboard is also Bella Blvd;  Alpha letters are American Crafts Thickers, Simple Stories, and Adorn It.  Wooden stars are Studio Calico (love those bitty things!!!), twine is MME, and numbered washi tape is Prima.  Love to tell you where the chicken wire mask came from, but I've misplaced the packaging and didn't pay attention as I ripped it open so excited to finally use it!!!  I'll find it when I tidy up though . . .





Thanks for stopping by my scrappy happy place today!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)


2 comments:

Val Thorpe said...

I love this bright action layout Andie... gorgeous papers and stunning photos...

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A fun sporting event page....one of my favorite things to scrap!