Monday, September 9, 2013

Hooray!! Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop WINNERS Announced!

First off I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to Ruth, who organized this great HOP!!!  Also to all the bloggers who participated, and to everyone who hopped and commented - you ROCK!!!


So here are the winners . . . drum roll please!!! . . .


First of all the winning commenter, according to Random.org, the lucky blog commenter was on Laureen's blog, (Laureen- http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/)

She had 20 comments and the winner was commenter #3, who is Laurie
Love those banners!

Next up we have the winning blogger, we had 21 blogs, (without Debbie or Ruth included), and the winner by Random.org is Andrea!
Congratulations Andrea!! You can contact SG for your prize.

Whoo hoo!!! That's me, that's me!!!  I am so excited, I did not even know there was a prize for the bloggers, so this came as an extra surprise for me :-)
I'll be sure to post my prize when I have it :-)  

Stay tuned for the next blog hop with Scrapbook Generation on Monday 2nd December.

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: