Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday's Sketch, More Flip Flap Love, and LOAD challenge begins!

**If you are looking for the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop click HERE**

It's Wednesday!!!!  New sketch at Let's Scrap and the first reveal for the new Design Team!!!!  And WOW is there some talent going on!!!

Check out the sketch:


I love this sketch and had a great time with it!  I used my CTMH Dream Pop paper and I added an 8"x12" flip flap memory protector by CTMH to get more photos onto  the layout, but tucked away so the page doesn't look too cluttered.  LOVE LOVE LOVE all my CTMH flip flaps!!!


aaaannnd flip open the flap on the left page to reveal the rest of the photos . . .





 and another flip flap - a 4"x3" one to add two more photos of my DS and nephew walking hand in hand and oh so happy!!


Don't you just love the colours in this paper?  So cheerful!!

Also going on at Let's Scrap right now is a LOAD challenge (Layout A Day).  I got to count my Scrapbook Generation layout from the hop as LOAD #1 and #2, and yesterday I got this card done (I'll be ahead of schedule for next year!):




I made this card using a bunch of Bella Blvd. scraps, mostly from "Man Of The House" collection.  The button and twine are CTMH and the little felt heart is Pebbles Inc.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Off to get LOAD #4 finished!!!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)


3 comments:

Eniko said...

Andie, the flip-flap thingies are awesome! I can't quite figure out how you can access the "hidden" photos once you've slipped your layout into an album. Wondering if it would work to make a slit on the page protector where the flip-flaps could come through. Anyway, your version of the sketch is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Just love this layout! (Cute card, too!)

Andrea Green said...

Eniko, the flip flaps adhere right to your 12x12 page protector!! This is why I love them so much, you can actually access them without pulling your page out or making any cuts to your main page protector :-)

Isbaha said...

Pretty layout, love your flip-flap.
Your father's day card is gorgeous, love these colors and this bow !