Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whoo hoo Wednesday! Let's Scrap Sketch and Happy Mail!!

Well I know Wednesday is pretty much over, but what a great day it was!!
First off it was a beautiful sunny day - can't beat that :-)  I got my workout in at the Y (my legs are like jelly right now! that is, until I try to stand, then they feel like lead!).  Hubby called from Italy - yes, he is in Italy without me, it is for work.  He is having a wonderful time, learning some cool things - one of them being he now wants a motorcycle - insert eye roll here!!  They are driving around on Vespa scooters and he is loving it!  We are missing him lots, but so glad he is having a good time :-)
Also, I got some HAPPY MAIL today from The Nerds at Scrapbook Nerd!!  Yay!!  A box full of yummy goodies to get crafty with!  When Joy messaged me the box was on it's way, she challenged me to get a picture of me with the postman/delivery person, and I of course accepted this challenge :-)  Well, the box got delivered to my superbox instead of to my door so I couldn't get this photo, BUT I had to get A photo . . . right?!


Thanks, Nerds!!  Can't wait to get crafty!!

Last, but certainly not least - it's a new sketch up at Let's Scrap!  



I changed the sketch up just slightly, but I really wanted to use all the Instagram pics I just printed.  A layout about all my current favourite iphone photo apps:


And what better product line to use then Bella Blvd's new Snapshots!!


Of course the journaling HAD to be done usinng hashtags :-) #imsohip


I used a Kraft cardstock background and splattered, spritzed, masked, inked and stamped to try and mimic some of the filters and designs in my favourite apps.




Oh, and even though I'm a week behind . . .  my babies!



Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

4 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

LOVE this layout a lot! Fav in LS! And o boy.. I can't imagine what's in that box! Happy crafting!
Michelle xoxo ~

Andrea Green said...

Thank you, Michelle!!!
In the box - mainly Crate Paper "The Pier" and Simple Stories "December Documented" :-)

Kristine Ponte said...

Awesome layout Andie! How do you print your instagrams?

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, Kristine! I actually just printed these ones at home. If you look at them IRL up close they are not that good, but I wanted to try it. They are 2.75 x 2.75 but if I print them any bigger they look really bad - blotchy. Will find somewhere to have them printed next time.