Friday, October 11, 2013

Trick-Or-Treat, Smell My Feet! and Pumpkin Carving? Two Week's of Let's Scrap Sketches Using Bella Blvd.

Just a quick post tonight to show you this week's and last week's sketches from Let's Scrap - then I'm signing off to do some more scrapping before hubby is off for the weekend!!
Getting in the mood for Halloween so I used Bella Blvd.'s "Trick-Or-Treat" line for a couple of Halloween layouts with last years photos.  Yes, I am slightly addicted to Bella Blvd. right now, I love the funness (yes, I'm making that a word!) of their papers and embellishments, so perfect for young kids I think.
Anyhow, here is last week's sketch and some pumpkin carving/decorating:








For the cardstock base I used some textured Bazzill cardstock and ran my sanding block over it lightly.  I keep forgetting I have this cardstock in my stash and just love it!


And here is this week's awesome sketch:









I'm glad I still have two more pages left to do of last year's Halloween, cuz I'm not done with this paper yet!!

To my Canadian scrappy pals, have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-) 


3 comments:

Eniko said...

I love it when DTs display seasonal layouts in the gallery at Let's Scrap! It gets everyone in the mood for the upcoming Holidays! love both of your layouts...particularly the first one because it is so bright & colorful & I think those "potato-head" pumpkins are fantastic! In the second one, I'm enamored by that cool textured & sanded paper. Well done, Andrea!

Andrea Green said...

Thank you, Eniko!! I always enjoy your comments :-)

Meow Opre said...

Hahaha I enjoyed browsing no carving Pumpking designs, thought I was searching for these awesome Pumpkin Carving Ideas. I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin them on my Pinterest board. I’m so sure my followers would be happy to see these interesting photos. Keep sharing! :D