Tuesday, November 26, 2013

First Scrap Addicts Class; Happy Go Lucky Layout and Cards Plus Bonus Projects!

Last night was my first class at Scrap Addicts and it went great!  I had three lovely ladies join me in completing a double page layout and three cards using Fancy Pants "Happy Go Lucky" collection.

I used a sketch by Scrapbook Generation for this layout:



And here are the cards:






And for those that loved this collection as much as I do, here are a couple of BONUS projects that all those who took the class received a supply list and instructions for:





Another Allison Davis for Scrapbook Generation sketch for the layout:







I had so much fun designing and instructing this first class, I can hardly wait for my December classes!!  Sneak Peeks of the layout class should be ready in a day or two, stay tuned!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: