Friday, December 13, 2013

Page Drafts Christmas 2013 Sketch Release!

Whew!  What a busy but great day!!  First off, I got my hair styled today for the first time in about 2 years!  I've been growing it out and afraid of a new hair dresser cutting too much off, but the wonderful lady who I finally went to today (I've known her for over a year!) did an AMAZING job and I'm so happy!!!
Then, took the kids to Toys R Us to get gifts for their cousins and a friends birthday and we found great gifts right away - AND I earned $20 in GC's!
Dropped the kids at a birthday party, and despite INSANE traffic in the ice rink that is Edmonton roads right now, I found a TON of great stuff at a Dollar store I hadn't been to in awhile - stocking stuffers galore :-)
Now finally home with time to relax and post my layouts for the Page Drafts Christmas sketch release!!!  CLICK HERE to see all the sketches and other designers layouts - so much talent and awesome inspiration!!



Here is a peek at the five awesome sketches:



And here are the layouts I created - I loved the sketches so much a did all of them!






















I used mostly Little Yellow Bicycle's "Making Merry" collection but also used Kaisercrafts Christmas Cheer diecuts (I think that is what it's called, sorry, misplaced the package!  Gorgeous though!!), some old chipboard by K&Co., badges by Studio Calico, stickers by Making Memories, wooden stars by Studio Calico and covered in red glitter by Close To My Heart, and washi tape by American Crafts (glitter) and DeSerres (green stripe).  All in all, these layouts definitely put me in the holiday spirit - finally got my tree up, now to decorate with the kids tomorrow!  Oh, and those presents to wrap!!
Ho! Ho! Ho!!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

3 comments:

Val Thorpe said...

Wow Andie, these layouts are all amazing...I love Em's sketches and find them so easy to use... I am blown away that you did all five ...the papers are fabulous...I think you should come play at CSI... Em does a sketch every month for us there too. I have always loved your style. You rock ...and I love your new hair xx

Stephanie said...

Great layouts! I love the Christmas ornaments on that first layout

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, ladies!!
Val, just need more time in a day ;-)