Thursday, December 12, 2013

Scrap Addicts Double Double Class with October Afternoon's Silent Night, Plus Bonus Project

On Monday night I had the pleasure of hosting a Double Double class at Scrap Addicts using the SUPER cute "Silent Night" collection by October Afternoon.  We assembled two double page layouts and embellished with the Shape Stickers, Tin Pins, Doo Dads and Red Mini Market letter stickers by October Afternoon, as well as some bling by Zva Creations, jute twine and Christmas stick pins by Little Yellow Bicycle.  I can't wait to add my holiday photos to these layouts!  (Might get me caught up to 2011!!).

* I used sketches from Scrapbook Generation's "sketches for scrapbooking, volume 7"







Sorry for the sideways photo here!




Aren't the reindeer on this layout adorable?!!




Oops! This photo wants to be upside down for some reason!  Oh well, you can still see the detail on the pointsettia sticker and the two pinecones.


BONUS project - I did up another double page layout to showcase more of this gorgeous collection (and because I have a TON of Christmas photos to scrap still!!).  This one I used this week's Let's Scrap sketch for.







Thank you to the ladies who attended this class or purchased a kit - it was a pleasure scrapping with you!!

Merry Christmas!!

ANDIE :-)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous Andie!! I love everything about them!! That collection is awesome!

Val Thorpe said...

Andie, these are stunning layouts. I have to scraplift these ones. I love them and the papers are fab.