Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scrapbook Nerd November Guest DT - Christmas Cards with December Documented!

Hello Scrappy Peeps!
I was honoured again to be the Guest Designer at Scrapbook Nerd for November!  I was given some wonderful Simple Stories "December Documented" product to play with, as well as a couple fabulous Technique Tuesday stamp sets to use - seriously falling in love with Technique Tuesday stamp sets!
Oh!  and how could I forget, Studio Calico Mistable snowflakes!  These are sooooo cool!  *Note, I did try just inking them but it did not turn out, you really do need to mist them!  But they also look great as is!









Now that put a nice dent in  my Christmas card making for this season :-)  Still got lots to go though, gotta get crackin'!  Still need to decorate my house too!  My daughter just had her birthday party this past weekend and our house rule is no Christmas till birthday is over.  Well, the party decorations came down yesterday so now it's Ho! Ho! Ho! time, yay!!!

If you like the products that you see used in these cards, be sure to visit Scrapbook Nerd's online store!!  Here are all the products I used:


Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These cards are sooooo awesome Andie!! I looove the second one and the one with the circle grid too!

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, Sarah! The circle grid one was actually a layout sketch - thought it would go perfect with the Joy Flair set :-)