Monday, January 20, 2014

Inspiration of the Week Pick and Two Creative Scrappers Sketches with Fancy Pants Collecting Moments

Well I started my day off with some great news - my Reflect layout from last post got picked as Inspiration of the Week over at Let's Scrap!!!  I am so excited about this.  I have picked many an IOTW as part of the Let's Scrap Design Team, but this is my first time BEING IOTW! :-)


Thank you, Jamie for choosing my layout and making my day :-)


I also got a couple sketches from Creative Scrappers done this weekend, which felt great.  When I saw sketch #259 I knew exactly what photos I wanted to use, and I knew exactly what collection I'd use - since I had been eyeing it in Scrap Addicts all last week!!  So I purchased some Fancy Pants "Collecting Moments" on Friday and got started!

Here is Creative Scrappers sketch #259:


And here is my take using the Fancy Pants "Collection Moments" and a bit of Studio Calico vellum embellishments:






And since sketch #260 just came out as well, and of course I had extra Collecting Moments product that HAD to be used ;-)  . . .








Love the way both layouts turned out - the only problem I had was that now I want more of the Collecting Moments collection!!
The ink splatters and mist I used on both layouts was my very first Dylusions purchase - Dirty Martini mist, and I gotta say - love it!!  Will definitely be adding to my collection.
Well, it appears it is time to go and feed the family again, time to sign off!  Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)






2 comments:

Karen Conner said...

Love those sketches and what you did with them! Great job!

Sherri said...

Both of these are just gorgeous, so happy to see how our sketch inspired you. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers.