Thursday, January 9, 2014

January means birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays! So it's cards, cards, cards!!


What January means to me is birthdays!  Why?  Because between family and friends there are over a dozen birthdays!  This means I need a LOT of cards on hand, so what's a better reason than that to host a birthday card class?!




I have been eyeing the RSVP line from Basic Grey in the store since it's arrival on the shelves, so I knew straight away this was the line I'd use.  The embellishments are fabulous!  Clear and paper die cuts, flags, badges & brads, oh my!









I also added some clear gems and got to play with my boss' Copics for the first time!  Yes, this is the first time I've used a Copic marker - I know, crazy!  They are PERFECT for colouring the clear gems and making them fit your project - LOVED it!





Now I've got a good start to my stash of birthday cards - and you can too!  If you are in the Edmonton area, join me at Scrap Addicts on either Weds.Jan.15th from 6:30pm-9:30pm or Thurs.Jan.16th from 10:30am - 1:30pm and we'll complete 8 unique cards for those special birthday people in your life!


Happy Birthday if you too are a January babe, and Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)


1 comment:

Eniko said...

What delightfully colorful cards! I especially love the one with the purple flair! Great job!