Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Let's Scrap Weekly Sketch, Double Page Simple Stories Layout, and Shopping My Stash!

Yay!  Two weeks in a row I've managed to complete the current Let's Scrap sketch!  I am part of their January LOAD challenge (Layout A Day) and I might actually get all 31 layouts done!! Well, maybe - 14 days in and I've only done 7 . . .  but lets stick to the one I got done last night!  Here is the fabulous sketch by the talented Debby de Wilde (I think she's a genius, personally!):



And here is what I came up with digging into my substantial Simple Stories collection . . .


 The kraft flowers are from Maya Road, leftover from a Memory Workshop kit, and the other two flowers are Prima I think.  The brads are all My Mind's Eye.  Pretty much everything used was from my stash, and at least two years old, so it was nice to finally use it :-)


The little wooden birdie is from Close To My Hearts Wooden Trinkets, and the "cousins" die, well, I've had it for so long I have no idea!!




Freckled Fawn wooden word arrows (love these!).


Side view of the title.  I really love all the colours that played out in this layout and photos.  It always amazes me what I can find to put together just "shopping" in my stash!  With the hobby of scrapbooking, it sure is hard not to be a hoarder ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)




No comments: