Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winter's Little Wonders Mini Album with Fancy Pants Designs Timbergrove Collection



When I saw this collection by Fancy Pants Designs, Timergrove, I knew I HAD to do something with it!  I just LOVE the colours and patterns in it, and, as always, the great mix of embellishments to work with.



 What I finally decided to do was a 6x6 chipboard mini album as a class for Scrap Addicts.  I put it together as a kit - and FYI there is one left ;-)  Here is what it looks like:

Cover:










As you see on this page, I used Tim Holtz' Harlequin mask with Walnut distress ink:




The sequins I used are from Studio Calico, but the gold, white, red and blue just went so perfectly!






Back Cover:  I splattered with some brown ink after everything was adhered.


I'm so happy with how it all turned out and now I can't wait to get some of our winter photos in it!!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

1 comment:

paula said...

Wow this is beautiful,i love it, really love the theme, thanks for sharing xx

http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/