Friday, June 20, 2014

My Lil' Monsters! A Bo Bunny Mini Album that's Scary Cute!

I made this mini album a couple months ago for a class at Scrap Addicts, using Bo Bunny's Lil' Monster chipboard album, journalling cards, buttons, and sticker sheet.  I don't often make mini albums just for me, but this one was perfect for all the "extra" photos I had kicking around of my two monsters - you know the ones that don't make the scrapbook pages but I can't bear to throw out?!

 
 I used Glossy Accents on all the monsters eyes to make them stand out more, as well as the big blue monsters nose.  Glossy Accents is perfect for adding that special little touch to a project sometimes and is so easy to use.  Did I mention it's also a good, strong adhesive too?!



Lots of little pull out tags for journalling on - as well as adding extra photos (I have one on the back of this journalling card).






With all these flips and flaps, do you know how many photos I got in this album total???
Well I got 22 photos in this album!!




The fabulous, colourful, perfectly matching enamel dots I've used are by Doodlebug Designs - I LOVE all the colours and shapes they have out now and wish I could own them all!






The absolute best part of making this album though was sharing it with my kids afterwards - they LOVE it!!  And I love getting to tell them the stories behind all of the photos :-)

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this scary cuteness!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Andie this is ADORABLE!! I love all the fun layers and pop outs! This line is super cute and the pictures are awesome! What a great keepsake!