Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Scrap-A-Pack Doubles! Multi-Layout Class at Scrap Addicts with Simple Stories Hello Summer.

Last weekend I did another multi-layout class at Scrap Addicts, and it was another great day of scrapping!  This class is a big hit because it allows each scrapper to choose their own papers to work with.  I love seeing how different each layout looks just with different papers - very inspiring!  Looks like this will be a regular class at Scrap Addicts too, so if you are local be sure to join us!

Last Scrap-A-Pack class was 10 single layouts using 10 random sketches I liked off Pinterest.  This time we did five double page layouts using Scrapbook Generations Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 6&8.  Each book has 30 double page sketches in it - love these books!  Check out Scrap Addicts online store to get a copy. 
I used Simple Stories "Hello Summer" collection for my pages - LOVE the bright colours and woodgrain mix!  Here are my layouts:
Layout #1




Layout #2




Layout #3




Layout #4




Layout #5




Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the last bit of summer and make some great memories!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)



No comments: