Monday, December 7, 2015

Close To My Heart - Zoe Layouts

Well, I suppose it's about time I got some scrapbooking posted!  I have been getting a fair amount scrapped again, it's been nice after a long creative drought.  The first bunch of layouts I got done were back in September/October using Close To My Hearts Zoe collection.  I loved how fun this collection was, and with the addition of some Whimsy Fundamental Stickers, these are the four layouts:










This layout still needs the journalling, but I just love the collection of photos of my daughter!  I used a 3x3 flip flap on the one with the twine to add two more photos as well - flip flaps are probably my all time favourite CTMH product!




How gorgeous is that Coral Shimmer Trim too?!  Perfect touch to all the layouts, and I still have so much left!

Want to create with this beautiful and cheery kit too?  Log on HERE and order:  

G1096 Zoe Workshop on the Go;  Z3123 Green Triangles Enamel & Glitter Duos;  X7197C Zoe Complements;  Z3165 Whimsy Fundamental Sticker Packs;  Z2173 Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: