Monday, February 1, 2016

February Specials: Close To My Heart


Well it is February 1st - Happy Groundhog Day tomorrow, lets hope for an early Spring!  Does that mean he sees his shadow, or doesn't??  Does anyone actually remember that year to year?! lol.

The 1st of the month also means the new Close To My Heart newsletter is out, and I got to tell you, I'm excited!  Check it out and see for yourself - and when you're ready to order these great items just give me a shout or CLICK HERE for my online shopping!

Close To My Heart
Make a Difference, #SharetheLove
Purchase the limited-time My Acrylix® Share the Love stamp set and we will donate $7 USD to Operation Smile™, an international organization that helps children with cleft lips, cleft palates, and other facial deformities receive life-saving and life-changing surgeries. 

Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve
Have you seen our Operation Smile™ t-shirts? When you purchase one of these stylish tees, $10 USD of the proceeds goes to Operation Smile! CLICK HERE to see all the styles, sizes and prices available.

A Stamp Set for Your Inner Party Animal!



Balloon Animals

Adorn your scrapbook pages with an adorable collection of balloon animals in an assortment of vibrant colors using February's fun-loving Stamp of the Month. Want to see what this set can do for a card? 



The My Acrylix® Balloon Animals set is only available during February!

Andrea Green 
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
papercandiedesigns@gmail.com
www.papercandie.ctmh.com

No comments: