Friday, February 19, 2016

UYOP layouts

The Use Your Own Product (UYOP) workshop I took in Calgary Jan.30th was just as amazing as the last 3 I took!  Jennifer from Scrapbookin' Adventures is a fabulous designer and instructor, and whether you've known her 5 minutes or 5 years, she makes you feel like you've been friends forever!  
Once again, if you have never taken one of these workshops, I cannot recommend it enough!

Since that weekend I've been chipping away at adding those finishing touches to all my layouts (and finishing the ones I didn't get to that day, cuz, well, I just talk too much, lol!), and wanted to share a few.  Since I am predominantly a double pager, I turned most of the layouts into doubles, so in the long run I end up with closer to 40 layouts than 20!



This one still needs journalling, and I will be adding some CTMH Flip Flaps to it to get more photos on, but I just LOVE how much this layout highlights both the pattern paper and photos!


Don't tell my DD, but I think this layout (the one double Jennifer had prepared, so really the class was 21 layouts), was my absolute favourite!  This Simple Stories line was just perfect for misc. photos of my adorable - sorry, handsome and cool! - son :-)





And another favourite is this layout of my crazy parents.  I confess, it is actually a re-make.  I had participated in a layout swap years ago and added these photos to it, but recently while flipping thru my albums, I noticed that that layout was falling apart.  The adhesive was not of good quality and had lost it's stick completely, when I pulled the layouts out of the page protectors the fell completely apart!  Whoops!  Good reminder, scrappers, to use good quality adhesive for your projects, not only so that they stay together for years to come, but that your photos are protected.
Luckily, I'm quite happy that the original layout fell apart, as I LOVE the way this one turned out!




LOL!  I'm sure my parents will love that I posted these photos too!  Love these goofballs! XO

Hoping to get some more layouts finished up this weekend to share next week.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: