Wednesday, September 21, 2016

NEW 2016/17 Annual Inspirations Idea Book from Close To My Heart!

Well, I am a little behind the eight ball on this announcement, but the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book is out for Close To My Heart . . . and my first order is in!!!  Yay!  There is nothing more exciting than a box full of new scrapbooking goodies arriving on your doorstep!  I cannot wait to dig in and create with some of the new stuff - maybe even host a workshop or two???   Anyone interested?!
Here is the beautiful cover of the book - highlighting the new Cricut cartridge, Flower Market Collection.  Now, I'm still in the dark ages with my little mini Cricut bug, so I've not gotten to play with this cartridge yet, but my goodness the projects I've seen from other consultants so far are truly breathtaking!  I see a new Cricut in my future . . . 


As always, CTMH does not disappoint and have introduced new colours . . .



New fundamental paper collections - I was skeptical at first at this step away from the typical pattern paper packs, but again, the artwork coming out from everyone is stunning and my first two packs; Adventure and Enchantment, are on their way - stay tuned!!! 


New organizational products too!  

Our family is currently house hunting (yes, again!  but finally to own again, so yay!) and I've got my fingers and toes crossed for a craft room again (not like my current fancy furnace room, lol!).  If this wish comes true, these new stackables will be on my shopping list!


Want to check out the new Idea Book?  Just CLICK HERE and happy shopping!

Interested in a workshop?  Edmonton and area can contact me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com to inquire.

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you guys know that Kelsterjean sister Kristy committed statutory rape on her 17yrs old cousin when she was 31yrs old shes is a true whore she also like to fuck a lot of men and infected them with her nasty STD and not tell them upfront that hey you're going to get Gentile Warts all over. But the worst part is the rape of her own boy cousin of 17yrs old well that's what happens when you're a low life.